Ensuring appropriate drug management throughout the entirety of the medication-use process is a core responsibility of hospital pharmacists. A comprehensive approach requires a compliant waste strategy for all pharmaceutical waste streams produced by the organization, including identification and disposal of nonhazardous waste, controlled substance waste, and RCRA hazardous waste.
To read the full article, please log in or register.
- Clean Harbors Environmental Services, Inc
- Curtis Bay Medical Waste Services
- Daniels Sharpsmart, Inc
- Environmental Health & Engineering, Inc
- Guaranteed Returns
- Heritage Environmental Services, LLC
- Inmar Inc
- National Pharmaceutical Returns, Inc
- Pharma Logistics
- PharmaLink, Inc
- PharmEcology Services, WM Healthcare Solutions, Inc
- PharmWaste Technologies, Inc
- Return Logistics International Corporation
- Sharps Compliance, Inc
- Stericycle, Inc
- Triumvirate Environmental
- Veltek Associates, Inc
- Veolia North America
- WM Healthcare Solutions, Inc Pharmaceutical Services
Uncovering Diversion: 6 Case Studies
The Selection Process for IV Workflow Technology
Special PP&P Buyer's Guide: Cleanroom Cleaning
January 2018 : Resource Guide
All Your Pharmacy Resource in One Place!
Usage Trends for Engineering Controls
- In The Loop!
- Digital Edition
- Special Announcements